Finest Habitat in South Dakota!
Your stay at Double P Ranch Includes:
- Exquisite Lodging
- Chef-Prepared Meals
- Pheasant & Partridge Hunting
- Guided Waterfowl Hunting*
- Comfortable Archery Whitetail**
- Guided Walleye Fishing
- Professional Guides
- Flushing and Pointing Dogs
- Trap Shooting
- 4 Pheasants or Huns per day
- Extra Birds Available
- Groups of 8 or more have exclusive hunting guide
- Exclusive hunting guide for groups of 7 or less is $250/day (subject to availability)
- Non-hunting guest fee $325/day
- All packages subject to 6.0% SD sales tax
- Remaining balances paid with credit card are subject to 3% surcharge
- Deposits of absent guests will not be applied when group size is less than reserved
- Does not include final processing of venison
- Guests are welcome to bring their own well-trained dogs
Early October Pheasant Hunting
(October 1st-16th, 2021)
Pheasants, Ducks, and Archery Whitetail
Pheasant & Hungarian Partridge
2 days/3 nights for $1295
3 days/4 nights for $1795
4 days/5 nights for $2295
Guided Waterfowl Hunting**
1 day $275
2 days $525
3 days $750
3 days $750
5 days $1250
Whitetail Doe Hunting
Late September marks the start of South Dakota waterfowl and whitetail archery hunting seasons. Many of our ranch guests enjoy adding a waterfowl* or archery hunt to their visit.
South Dakota Archery Whitetail Hunting
Double P Ranch has been offering archery whitetails for nearly two decades. Our goal has been to offer the highest quality archery hunt in South Dakota. Dedicated archery-only areas, deer food plots and well placed blinds and stands are found throughout the ranch. It’s best to contact us early if you are interested in adding a whitetail hunt during your visit, since this option is limited and has high demand.
*Archery tags in South Dakota are not restricted. It is best to apply for a tag in September. The SD Game and Fish will mail the tag to your residence. You will need to have the tag in hand when you arrive at the ranch. We will gladly help assist our guests in applying for special licenses.
South Dakota Waterfowl Hunting
Our guests hunt both water and fields during the start of the season. It is typical to shoot a mixed bag of duck species and a few geese during your visit at this time of the season. Ducks commonly harvested during the beginning of the season include: wood ducks, mallards, green and blue wing teal, gadwalls, pintails, spoonbills, and widgeon. Canada geese are also common.
**To hunt waterfowl in South Dakota, our guests need to apply for the license by early July. We recommend our guests apply for the 10-day non-resident waterfowl license for the best chance of a successful draw (75% success w/o preference point).
Schedule your visit to Double P Ranch Now!
Schedule your visit to Double P Ranch Now.
Call Double P Ranch!
Call Cyrus at...
Double P Ranch
42617 183rd Street
Clark, South Dakota 57225