Your stay includes:
- 5 pheasants/partridge per day
- Exquisite lodging
- Full bar
- Hunting license
- Chef-prepared meals
- Professional guides
- Flushing and pointing dogs
- 5-Stand trap shooting
- Ammunition (excl. waterfowl)
- Bird processing
- Extra bird option
- Groups of six or more have exclusive hunting guide
- Exclusive hunting guide for groups of 3 or less is $275/day (subject to availability)
- Non-hunting guest fee $325/day
- All packages subject to 6.0% SD sales tax
- Remaining balances paid with credit card are subject to 3% surcharge
- Deposits of absent guests will not be applied when group size is less than reserved
- Guests are welcome to bring their own well-trained dogs
Early Season Pheasant Hunting
(September 14th – October 15th, 2022)
Pheasants, Ducks, Archery Whitetail & Walleye fishing
Pheasant & Hungarian Partridge
2 days/3 nights for $2195
3 days/4 nights for $2995
4 days/5 nights for $3795
Guided Duck Hunting
Starts Sept 24th
(2 guest minimum)
Guided Walleye & Pike Fishing
(2 guest minimum)
South Dakota Archery Whitetail Hunting
Double P Ranch has been archery whitetails for two decades. Our goal has been to offer the highest quality archery hunt in South Dakota. Dedicated archery-only areas, deer food plots and well placed blinds and stands are found throughout the ranch.
Private land archery tags in South Dakota are not restricted. It is best to apply for a tag in September. The SD Game and Fish will mail the tag to your residence. You will need to have the tag in hand when you arrive at the ranch. We will gladly help assist our guests in applying for special licenses.
South Dakota Waterfowl Hunting
Our guests hunt both water and fields during the start of the season. It is typical to shoot a mixed bag of duck species and a few geese during your visit at this time of the season. Ducks commonly harvested during the beginning of the season include: wood ducks, mallards, green and blue wing teal, gadwalls, pintails, spoonbills, and widgeon. Canada geese are also common.
To hunt waterfowl in South Dakota, you will need to apply for the license by July. We recommend our guests apply for either the 3-day or 10-day non-resident waterfowl license for the best chance of a successful draw.
Schedule your visit to Double P Ranch Now!
Schedule your visit to Double P Ranch Now.
Call Double P Ranch!
Call Cyrus at...
Double P Ranch
42617 183rd Street
Clark, South Dakota 57225